Saturday

Home Shopping Network

So - I will admit it... I TOTALLY spend a big chunk of my online time "monitor shopping"
One of my favorite places to stop is Len Bentham's


Len uses the BEST vintage trims and accessories for his pieces (if only I had a stash like his)

He is working on some Serious Holiday booty right now and I can't wait to see what he comes up with - I would suggest saving him in your favorites and checking on a regular basis

These are some of his candy containers -


Amazingly vintage looking Shoes - divine and dusted with superfine art sand from Switzerland.I will be out to get one of Len's pieces this fall for sure!

Another stop on the Sweet B time-spending train is


for absolutely Delish hair accessories

This is another one to keep an eye on, they are getting ready to launch a new website soon...I am so going to be on that!

One of my all time faves is
Lori Rudolph
over at

Keep an eye on Lori's blog and Etsy Store...
....when she adds new items they are snatched up quick!
Her original postcards are totally Awesome and can be found on Zazzle.
Seriously - I want to order a few dozen for my Halloween Gift Giving this year.

OK that's enough.... I need to jump over to etsy and see if the aprons I ordered from 4 Retro sisters are ready...Did I mention I'm still in my pajamas? - Online shopping from Home is the BEST!
-B

3 comments:

lisanelsonart said...

Thanks for sharing these wonderful sites, Sweet B! I'll be sure to check them out. Enjoy your weekend!

Len said...

Thank-you "B" for featuring my blog. You better get to work and not leisure around in those PJ's!

Unknown said...

Hey B, thank you for bragging about my work... you know I adore yours too, now go get dressed!

Hugs, Lori