Friday

And the WInner Is...

Thank you to everyone who attended our
Double Blog Birthday
Festivities!

Your comments were so "sweet" and I hope you were all able to satisfy your cravings.
The Sweet B Goodies shown in the post will be up for sale in January and February.

Two lucky winners this time, I used a random number generator to select the winners so NO SOUR PATCH KIDS!

The WInner of the Sweet 'n Sour lemon Pie is

Joyce Stahl

The Winner of the Faux Bois Favor Cone is

Lorraine

Winners, email your snail mail to me and I will get your goodies off to you.

Stay tuned in, I have a little something something up my sleeve for February, and yes there will be prizes and... candy!
Wishing you all the best sugar coated day!

B

3 comments:

Enchanted Productions by Joyce Stahl said...

Wooooooo Hoooooooo! I won! I won! I won! Yaaaaaaaay! (oh I better not jump around too much...with all of your yummy sweets in my tummy I might get a belly ache! LOL)

Oh B...thank you so much! OMG....I'm so excited!
Congratulations on an awesome blog party! Bravo!

Enchanted Blessings!
Joycee

Unknown said...

woohoo!! I won! I won! I won!! And, congrats Joycee!! We are lucky duckies!! WooHOO!!
Thanks so much, Sweet B..:o)
xoxoxo

Christopher A. Klingler said...

LUCKY winners!!! '-)

SpOOky CK