Thursday

STJ update tonight!

Here is my Spookytime Jingles Halloween Piece for this month...
...A hand-painted canvas Halloween Tree SkirtThe Trees are spelling "Halloween" in their creepy, tangled branches.
I used a really plush saffron colored fringe for this piece - and then detailed one side with vintage orange wool trim, the other with a fun grey/black trim.
Here is the flip side
The colors are a little different - but really, really stunning in person.
......................................
Look at these little guys, they have been just "hanging around"
waiting for the update to begin!
A set of three
Sweet B Folk Art
BonBon Baby Ornaments
I just love their swirly icing hair! I would just love it if my hair looked like that
(seriously, I totally mean that!)
Check out all of the Fantastic new art at
Spookytime Jingles.com

- B

1 comment:

Melissa Valeriote said...

Okay so I don't really know what your hair looks like but I think you would totally ROCK that swirly bon bon icing hair. Too cute!