Tuesday

Time Flies

I have been thinking about time lately.
Time seems to be going by so fast... it seems only yesterday we were bringing the baby home from the hospital, now his ONE year Birthday is next month.

... seems only yesterday I found out I was going to Halloween and Vine and the STJ Soiree, now it is just a few short months away.
So much to do ... so little time!
What's a girl to do in the face of such a dauntingly swift passage of time?

Stop and Grab a few
Slow and Sweet Moments of course!
French Meringues need to be enjoyed with good company over a cup of coffee Who could eat just one?
Funny how easy it is to jump out of bed early when there is a good flea market to go to!
Here's another reminder... Christmas is just 7 months away!
Methinks I see the wanton hours flee,
And as they pass, turn back and laugh at me.
- George Villiers


2 comments:

vivian said...

it is funny how fast it seems to go by isnt it. It seems like just yesterday that I brought my first baby home.. but, that was 28 years ago! It seems like just yesterday that I had my 25th birthday.. and this year I'll be (cough cough.. choke choke!!) 50!!!! sometimes I wonder how I got here!
enjoy every moment you can~
hugs
vivian

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Popping in to say hello & wish you a wonderful holiday weekend!

XOXO

CK :-)