Friday

The Winner is

Thank you to EVERYONE who stopped by and left comments.
Trick or Treat Street was so much fun, my only regret is that I didn't get to see all of your costumes....well.... I also regret eating three bags of cotton candy, but what's a girl to do? it was just so fluffy and sugary!
I will be resuming the
Sweet B Candy Club in November - so There will be more monthly chances to win Sweet B Treats and Sweets
I welcome any friend request on Facebook, and you can become a follower of this blog to say updated.
If you are the winner of one of my giveaways, please email me to collect.
And now, down to business...
The winner of the
GRAND PRIZE
is
Mandy from Halloween 247
Mandy if you are out there - email EACH of us with your address!
Happy Halloween Everyone

1 comment:

Cornerstoregoddess said...

Thanks for all the tasty fun!