Sunday

Come and Play with Me!

Hey ! Put down the Wii and come and play with me instead!

Here are two more of my Tic-Tac-Toe games, this time with a Halloween Twist

(no batteries required)Both are currently listed on my

SpookyTime Jingle Page,

Along with these "Tweet" candy containers.

And this Precious Pair

- My Tribute to Edward Gorey

Stop by and take a lookie - make sure to leave time to visit all of the fabulous STJ artists - there are some wonderful pieces up for grabs over there!

-Sweet B

5 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

LOVE all your STJ goodies B!

Have a great week candy girl.

Chris (-:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

B!!! Your new 3 column layout looks GREAT!!! :-)

PS: Change your Blogger Navbar to black so it all blends.

WELL DONE!!!

SpOOky "HTML" CK '-O)

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

I saw your little tic tac toe game at STJ--such a fun idea!!

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

LOVE your new Tic Tac Toe's! :)
To cute!
Candy

Victorian Lady said...

Hi there! :) I just joined PWGL and saw that you are here in Arizona and thought that I would introduce myself. You tic tac toes are beyond cute and you're right such sweet traditional game.

Nice to "meet" you! :)

Mere