Tuesday

October Candy Club Winner

We had the drawing for the October winner last night
I say we - because my Dad is visiting from New Zealand and he was given the honor of picking the winning name out of the candy bowl!
And the winner is........
....ROBERT! from Halloween Fanatic.
There were lots of names this month, and I wish I had a prize for everyone - but check back on the first for the new challenge and new prize.
Remember - you can't win if you don't play.... PLUS.. you get to eat the challenge candy ... so it's win/win right!
Robert - send me your address asap and I will mail out your beautiful banner for you to enjoy this Halloween!.
- Sweet B

3 comments:

Foodie with Little Thyme! said...

Congrats Robert!

Halloween Fanatic said...

SWEET!!! I am excited-THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Robert
Sweet B stop by my blog and see my sweet new header!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Lucky Robert!!! ~ Congrats!!! :-)

Chris