Tuesday

Catching up!






I have taken a little time off of blogging in order to finish and catch up on some of my work! - each month I end up scrambling to get pieces phtographed and listed so I am hoping to avoid that "last minute rush" this time. ..... in the meantime I have received an award....

from Flora over at bonehead studios - thank you for thinking of me Flora!

this is such a nice surprise - these are my picks for some of my favorite blogs (ok - I totally stalk these blogs .. .but you will too once you check them out!) :





Beth Quinn Designs

I have also updated my "links" list to include some more talented artists and bloggers - check it out if you have time. If I have (inadvertently) left you off - or if you would like to exchange links just send me an e-mail.


- Sweet B





4 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Thanks for the award. :) Glad you liked the garland.

vivian said...

amelia, youre a doll.. thank you so much for thinking of me. I think you deserve the award more then me!!
hugs!
vivian

randi said...

An award, how fabulous! This is the first award I've gotten- I'm just flattered beyond words! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I'm so proud of it! And I'm really glad you're back...I've missed you!!!

Beth said...

thanks so very very much for the award !!! can't wait to meet you at blissfest !!!!!! yeah !!
xo,
beth